- Activity in the Berlin-Brandenburg region.
- Planning, coordination and supervision of construction sites.
- Deployment planning of personnel, equipment and material as well as subcontractors .
- Interfacing function between parties involved in construction; organizing and promoting cooperation .
- Cost planning, monitoring and control .
- Compliance with deadlines
- Preparation and negotiation of supplementary offers .
- Completed studies in civil engineering, architecture (FH/TH/TU) or comparable education (e.g. construction technician)
- first experience in construction management is welcome .
- Open-mindedness towards industry-standard EDP .
- Driving license min. class B
- Social and leadership skills .
- Communication skills, negotiation skills and assertiveness .
- Independent and structured way of working .
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as an independent, committed and responsible way of working .
- Open-minded towards new challenges .
Ahle, Fischer & Co. - Your new employer
What we offer you.
Ahle, Fischer & Co. Bau GmbH is an established and recognized construction company in Berlin and Brandenburg. Together with our employees, we have been mastering the challenges of new construction and renovation in building construction for 25 years.
As a medium-sized company with currently 38 employees, we offer you career prospects and development opportunities. In a friendly working atmosphere, you will experience varied work on the most diverse construction projects with ever new challenges.
Trust and reliability are written in capital letters - you can count on us if we can count on you.