Museum village DüppelClauertstr. 11, 14163 Berlin
- execution period:
- December 2015 - September 2016
- Förderkreis Museumsdorf Düppel
- Dipl.-Ing. Dieter Bertel (BDA)
- order volume:
- 46.300,- Euro
- service specification:
- Renewal of the weir around the museum village
- detailed service description:
The Museumsdorf Düppel is an open-air museum founded in 1975 and pursues the goal of reconstructing an entire medieval village including its environment as it existed about 800 years ago.
Our work included the demolition of the old palisade complex and renewal with European oak roundwood palisades.