Ahle, Fischer & Co. Bau GmbH, was founded in December 1992 by Gundula Käsler and Axel Fischer as a construction company in Berlin.
For already more than 27 years we solve the various and demanding tasks of the structural engineering. From the reorganization of historical listed buildings up to the new building of residential and commercial buildings.
Here you will find some of our services:
- Restoration measures in old buildings
- Building in monument protection / listed buildings
- Attic conversion
- New construction of residential and commercial buildings
- New construction of detached houses
- Roofers & Roof plumbing work
- ceilings in wood-concrete composite construction
As of today we employ more than 40 employees, 6 trainees, 8 commercial and technical staff.
Our customers receive from us comprehensive services, such as calculation and work preparation of construction projects as well as management, coordination and control during the construction.
In an advisory capacity, our technical staff are also sought-after partners for planning and architectural offices.
With our employees we perform quality work in the areas of old and new buildings every day and are therefore your reliable and trustworthy partner when it comes to building.