- execution period:
- GEHAG Erste Beteiligungs GmbH
- ibs, Ingenieurbüro für Baustatik und Sanierungsplanung
- order volume:
- 1.006.000,- Euro
- service specification:
- Renewal of the roof covering and the roof construction in accordance with the existing building, decontamination work - professional remediation measures for the contamination of individual building roofs found, execution of bricklaying and carpentry work.
- detailed service description:
Restoration work on 4000 sqm roof truss construction, professional decontamination work according to BGR 128 as well as 4000 sqm new roofing.
The solidly built residential complex Albrechtstraße 63-67, Bosestraße 32-36, Gäßnerweg 49/59 and Manteuffelstraße 13-16A, designed with expressive facade motifs, was built in 1925-28 by Walter Hämer for a private client.
The "Manteuffel blocks" are located in the Berlin district Tempelhof. The two objects of the Manteuffel blocks of the Berlin block edge development with tiled roofs form 4 - storey massive buildings under saddle roofs.
The block development comprises large inner courtyards which are characterized by their green areas with partly old trees.
The saddle roofs are covered with large area and hollow pantile clay tiles. The pent roofs are covered with bitumen roofing membranes.
In order to secure and maintain these buildings, it was planned to renew the roof cladding and the roof constructions in accordance with the existing building. A contamination of individual building roofs was detected. For this reason, decontamination measures according to BGR 128 were carried out before the renovation.
location of execution:
- Renate-Privat-Str. 2-12
- Friedrich-Karl-Str. 42/44
- Manteuffelstr. 35-40
in 12103 Berlin
We would also be pleased to carry out high-quality roofing & roof plumbing work for you.